메뉴 건너뛰기

XEDITION

큐티교실

15 Of The Top Audi G28 Bloggers You Must Follow

CarmelaZhn837558302024.10.13 22:20조회 수 1댓글 0

• 글자 크기
How to Replace an audi a3 key replacement G28 Engine Speed Sensor

In this video Charles the Humble Mechanic demonstrates how to replace the G28 engine speed sensor. The sensor is located near the edges of the transmission above the flywheel ring gear. It sends a message to the ECU via a grey wire T55/49, then to the tachometer in the instrument cluster.

1. Engine Speed Sensor

It is located on the outside of the transmission, above the flywheel ring gear G28 Engine Speed Sensor sends signals to ECU pin T55/49 using an uncolored wire. The ECU then utilizes this information to regulate the boost, fuel, and timig. It also sends an alert to the G5 Tachometer in instrument cluster.

The sensor serves as a reference for comparing with the G40 Camshaft Position Sensor. The ecu needs to know when the crankshaft is TDC and where the camshaft is located so that it can activate spark and injectors according to the situation.

If this sensor fails to function, the ECU will display a P00160 error message. This means that the Crank Shaft is not in alignment with the Intake Camshaft. It could also indicate the possibility of a chain stretch or jumpy chain link in the upper timing chain. However, the code won't appear on its own, without additional information from other sensors (G4 and G40).

Testing is a bit tricky because there are two connector pins, and they perform different functions but the most effective method of testing it is to measure the resistance between the sensor and the ECU. When the sensor is fully operational, it should be reading approximately 1000 ohms. If you are having problems with this component, look for evidence of oil or coolant in the connector bay.

2. Injectors

Yesterday, as i was accelerating off the highway paytoll at a high speed, i noticed a huge reduction in power. It was like the engine was running out of gas. Or, my injectors were not firing. Today, i pulled out the spark plugs, 3 were drenched in gazoline, the fourth was dry. When I start the engine with no sparks, i place a tissue on the top of each of the injector holes, the 3 drenched with gazoline pop out, but the 4th stays shut. I inspected the ground connection on ECU pins 14/55/30/55/48/55/14/55/48/ I got zero Ohm. I assume that the problem is elsewhere.

I also tried to reset the PID but without success. The car will start when the G28 is unplugged, and it is running fine with the G28 plugged in. However the intermittent misfire issue persists at higher RPM. The coolant temperature sensor (G62) shows the wrong temperature value of that is -49c even after unplugging it. I also noticed that the oil pressure gauge in the cockpit shows 2 bar when the actual pressure is 0.0 when i rev the engine.

I don't know what to do. I believe that I've all other possibilities out. I'm concerned that i may have missed something. Please let me know should you have any suggestions! TIA!

3. Fuel Pump

The fuel pump of the g28 receives a signal from the RPM sensor. The GM-style transmitter is similar to the G4 sender, and both operate on the 80,100,200, UrS, and RS2 vehicles. It is easy to find an extra in a wrecking shop or a parts store. It is simple to test them - simply put your DMM into resistance mode and determine the distance between pins 1 and 2 (with the bump at the connector end facing up). They should be infinite Ohms.

4. ECU

The ECU of our 20vt turbo (3B AAN ABY ADU) engines needs to know the speed and position of the crankshaft in order to make a decision about timing of the fuel injector, etc. It makes use of a Crank Position Sensor G4 and an Engine Speed Sensor G28 to achieve this. If either of these sensors go wrong, you will receive codes on the diagnostic scanner that could cause engine shut down.

A malfunctioning G28 sensor could result in an inaccurate gearbox speed counter and a gearbox which shifts faster than normal, or an unfire when in gear. It is probable that the sensor is failing and needs to be replaced if you experience any of these signs. The good news is that they are very cheap and readily available particularly when you're looking at an Bosch unit which is what ours are. If you prefer, GM's version of this part would be an option.

5. Tachometer

A failing engine sensor could cause a variety of issues within your vehicle. It's a vital component of your replacement audi remote key a3 key (visit web site)'s transmission, since it relays information to the ECU about how fast or slow the car's crankshaft is rotating. If this sensor fails, it can affect the performance of the transmission as well as the other car's components.

Mazda-3D-Black.pngThe G5 engine sensor is located at the edge of transmission, above the flywheel ring. It sends an electrical signal through an uncolored wire to the ECU pin T55/49. The ECU then uses and processes this signal to regulate fuel, timig, and boost and then transmitting it to the G5 tachometer in the instrument cluster. You can test for sensor failure by examining the continuity of the sensor to the tachometer. You can also examine the continuity between pins T55/49 of the ECU and pin T6a/1 of the instrument cluster (trace [79trace [79]) and between pin T6a/1 and pin T26a/12. You should observe approximately 1000 ohms of resistance between these two points. This is a typical part across the audi tt key fob not working 80 100 200, UrS and RS2 range from 1985 MC through the 1997 UrS AAN and 1995 RS2 ADU so good ones could be available in wrecking yards.
CarmelaZhn83755830 (비회원)
    • 글자 크기

댓글 달기

번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
238928 Guide To Chaise Lounges: The Intermediate Guide To Chaise Lounges LilianLangridge1 7 시간 전 1
238927 12 Facts About Fridge Freezer Frost Free 50/50 To Make You Look Smart Around Other People BryonSidaway9843 7 시간 전 7
238926 5 Killer Quora Answers On Toto4d ScarlettMill2739978 7 시간 전 1
238925 Vous Pensez Au Tuber Magnatum Pico ? Six Raisons Pour Lesquelles Il Est Temps D'arrêter ! SethKirk449414235164 7 시간 전 2
238924 Nine Things That Your Parent Teach You About Adhd Assessments For Adults OrvalBuddicom41534 7 시간 전 1
238923 10 Times You'll Have To Know About Asbestos Mesothelioma MeriNicholas429 7 시간 전 2
238922 4 Ways A Explore Daycares Locations Lies To You Everyday HaiTeakle30406560 7 시간 전 1
238921 Mesothelioma Attorney Tools To Make Your Daily Life Mesothelioma Attorney Trick Every Person Should Be Able To LinVassallo82466 7 시간 전 2
238920 Lavazza Coffee Beans 1kg Tools To Ease Your Everyday Lifethe Only Lavazza Coffee Beans 1kg Trick Every Individual Should Learn EstherQng422154 7 시간 전 4
238919 10 Sites To Help You Be A Pro In Pragmatic Free Slot Buff MildredAmadio94 7 시간 전 2
238918 It's The Complete List Of Smart Car Key Programming Dos And Don'ts HarrisLevesque28 7 시간 전 3
238917 Technology Is Making Best Car Seats Infant Better Or Worse? NickiZ021806792360 7 시간 전 1
238916 Nine Things That Your Parent Teach You About Adhd Assessments For Adults OrvalBuddicom41534 7 시간 전 0
238915 The 3 Biggest Disasters In Mesothelioma Lawyer History JoshuaWoolnough580 7 시간 전 2
238914 Mesothelioma Attorney Tools To Make Your Daily Life Mesothelioma Attorney Trick Every Person Should Be Able To LinVassallo82466 7 시간 전 0
238913 20 Trailblazers Setting The Standard In Cabin Beds For Adults Regina12O6609971106 7 시간 전 0
238912 The 9 Things Your Parents Teach You About 3 Wheel Double Stroller BerthaHartung45769 7 시간 전 7
238911 5 Killer Quora Answers On Indoor Pellet Stove PatrickLopes6176 7 시간 전 1
238910 Lavazza Coffee Beans 1kg Tools To Ease Your Everyday Lifethe Only Lavazza Coffee Beans 1kg Trick Every Individual Should Learn EstherQng422154 7 시간 전 0
238909 10 Sites To Help You Be A Pro In Pragmatic Free Slot Buff MildredAmadio94 7 시간 전 0
첨부 (0)
위로